Corals arrive today at 7 !!

jarock

Reefing newb
Pretty pumped got 3 corals coming the one i got for 5 bucks a bubble coral but its hurting got everything setup to try and nurse it back to health iodine dip as soon as it gets off the bus lol , have some chalice and candy cane corals coming as well will post once i move all my corals around and show everything i have so far including my new aussie duncan colony

well what should have been a pleasant day to pick up my corals was a nightmare, my bus depot i pick up my corals from were short staffed so they closed 4 hours early so i had to argue to get my corals, my g/f finally convinced them to give them to us , i had to do an idodine dip to the bubble because it was not doing well but being at work i could not climmate or do that so my g/f was going to do it for me she does not have very much exsperience with corals so i gave her strict instructions on which coral to do the dip to she forgot which coral i told her to dip so she dipped all 3 in the bowl one after another i dont know how much she dosed she used lugols. now my question is im going on vacation for a day doing three dips on 3 diff types of corals in the same bowl is that harmful and also over dosing will that kill them and crash my tank while i am gone and one more question will my bubble react worse dipping 2 diff types of coral in the same bowl ................. what a day.

That's not harmful at all. Almost all corals can be dipped in iodine, and it's okay to dip them in the same water. I don't think she did anything wrong. Relax!

will be posting pics today after i sleep !!! the bubble coral is slowly coming around i think not much there when i got him but just enough to hopefully grow back

:mrgreen:looking for 21mins now. I dont think anything came in.:mrgreen:
just wanted to get sign to this post so I could see the pics to. Congrates on the new corals hope all is well.

dec2008585.jpg

Back