d2mini's 28g Nano Tank of Angler Awesomeness

You gotta try one more time....sounds like you may have just got a dud....IDK....
I would try and get the next one to stick feed right away....don't even mess with ghost shrimp....i let mine settle in for 1 day and then tried a scallop...she took it down...then a few days later she got a damsel....Don't give up,there is an angler out there who needs you:Cheers:
Have you talked to live-aquaria yet??

Thanks. And yup, it's all taken care of.

Thanks, B... i'll take a look.

Anyone know how/when you get your credit/refund from Live Aquaria?
I put something in my cart just to see, and I don't see any kind of credit during check out, nor have i gotten a refund yet. I'm pretty sure the guy said I got a credit. Guess I'll have to call them back and find out.

Thanks, B... i'll take a look.

Anyone know how/when you get your credit/refund from Live Aquaria?
I put something in my cart just to see, and I don't see any kind of credit during check out, nor have i gotten a refund yet. I'm pretty sure the guy said I got a credit. Guess I'll have to call them back and find out.

You can either get a credit for your next purchased or have the money refunded back to your card. It usually takes 2-3 days to have the money back on your card.

Due to somewhat not so unforeseen circumstances, this thread is now over.

nothing_to_see_here.jpg

*confused?*

"Isn't the angler tank the big cube? what are you going to put in it?" she said with the hope of horses dancing in her head. :)

C

lol, no! This thread is for a little 28g nano.
Wife is going to upgrade her fancy goldfishes from the tiny 8g she is using now.

:scratchch hey, Dennis? I've got a great idea for you! :evil!?!?: the goldfish have an, ummmmmm accident :death:..... and you get horses instead! :^::^:

C

Back