d2mini's REAL 130g Rimless Cube Build Thread

Inside.
It's a corner overflow that will house a full siphon drain, an emergency drain, a return, a dry pipe for wiring, and a "dry dock" that will house two Vortech MP40w's.

D2mini we all want to see you standing behind it with todays newspaper :regular_wso we know you are for real:hernoseen. then we still wont beleave you:nono:

D2, where can I find those power supplies online? Did some searching, can't find anything...

Here's the 8 channel version and if you look down you'll see the link to the 4 channel version i have. Note that the 8 channel is thinner (but probably deeper) and you plug into the back of it rather than the top if it like on mine.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/American-DJ-Channel-Power-Strip/dp/B0002GL50Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=musical-instruments&qid=1260558829&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: American DJ 8 Channel AC Power Strip: Musical Instruments[/ame]

With all the equipment a reef tank needs its not easy to preserve all of the aesthetics of a display tank but so far you have.

Got my light installed yesterday. Took all freakin afternoon but I think it turned out well. :)
This sucker is HEAVY!

739928904_6y9CZ-O.jpg

739928890_87p6n-O.jpg

Dennis how many watts is your light again (and how many bulbs and what type of bulbs)? That's a really snazzy looking light. I like it.

Looks like he doesnt have much of a choice. I dont think he could get up there to put an outlet box in his vaulted ceiling to easily.

But that light looks real sharp:Cheers:

Back