d2mini's REAL 130g Rimless Cube Build Thread

Yeah, it's part of the ES (you can upgrade...) - it has these different pulses and then a big surge that's supposed to really kick up detritus.

Good point about the top off, it is nice not to have to run a pump. How much do you top off a day?

Ya, that's where ALL my equipment is since i need to hide everything with the tank being in the middle of the room. It's a lot of stuff to cram into a small space but I don't have any other choice. So my lights and powerheads that are above the stand, plug in to power inside the stand. And then in the stand is my main system pump, the GFO/Carbon reactor, skimmer, fuge light (which uses a "daylight" bulb), a small powerhead in the fuge, light for the stand so i can see what I'm doing, heater, two dosing pumps for calcium and alkalinity, the backup battery for the vortechs, and the Reefkeeper Lite. I think that's it. I think it may look like more than it really is... tight space and lots of wires.

Ah, I skipped through the vid a bit trying to find it on my 2nd time through but must have missed it.
I was going to buy 3 of those or one of the aquamedic reef doser (triple) to dose mag, alk, and cal. How do you like them?

Ya there is definitely a difference. Especially on mine where you can look straight thru the tank. Less green. But it's expensive and not as scratch resistant as regular glass.

621437878_aiTPy-L.jpg

Dennis, why do you have a picture of a museum in your build thread? :mrgreen:

Back