Darko's 6g Edge

One my my new sockets is not working going to see if I can find one locally, I was told there is a few place that could have them. but it put off a lot more light I will see if i can get some cell phone pics.... my cameras broken GF can't find her charger....

Well no luck on the socket, so I will have to mail order one. The tank has been up and stable for a while now. It never cycled since it all came from my big tank I am doing the 2nd water change today and also added my first fish.... yellow watchmen goby, NO pics... camera is in the mail though... I also have added a few CUC from my big tank last week so my current list is.

1 TINY yellow watchmen
1 asteria snail,
2 TINY Nassarius
1 TINY blue leg hermit
1 green stripped mushroom

I will take some pics tonight.... there is not a whole lot to look at really my fish NEVER comes out the lights are ok so mushrooms I think I am going to throw a leather in there... I can't seem to kill those so give them a try.

I have had a few disasters my filter got clogged and overflowed on the counter... my lights are killing me... they are back to stock right now, but I have an electrician work on my new light, its so tight in there trying to get new lights has been the hardest thing.

So this tank has now been up for however long and THESE ARE THE ONLY PICS I HAVE of this damm fish... as I was taking these pics the dammmmm lights went out and now I don't know whats wrong I have been playing with LED DIY but until then I am going to be SOL on a reef. my mushroom is doing ok but they had been living in my sump for months....

Aside from the lights I have not had to many issues, I just not have enough time to play with it to figure out the lights stuff. I know I didn't get a FTS but really looks the same.... I have been running the chemi-pure and its seems to be working good.

DSC_6940.jpg

DSC_6919.jpg

Nice shots Donna. I had a little Yellow Watchman, he lept to his death though out of my 24. They are neat little fish. Good luck with those lights, would love to see a FTS when you're done.

Back