Darko's Upgrade 46g Bow Front

I think you could probably fit a couple more of the smaller fish without any problems.
cool I am not sure what fish I still want, I know I will have a Nemo at some point I made a promises to my 2 year old niece Clementine and she has asked me every time she sees me if I have got Nemo yet...

I think with the lights I won yesterday I am going to sell / trade as much as I would love to have a bigger tank it is just to unrealistic in our apt. But with the trade or money I will upgrade my skimmer get some sort of GFO reactor and maybe take the gf out to dinner or something since ya know she did front me the $10 I spent in raffle tickets.

as for the tank right now I am waiting for a part for the lights. I have straight pin bulbs and sq pin plug... the lady I bought the tank from is the secretary of the PSAS and she herd about my lights issue and she was like I am so sorry I had no idea (she has 4 tanks) she just got the lights on the differnt tank mixed up. O well the little converter is like $8.

everything is looking wonderful. love the zoanthids and the 6line. you could get a lawnmower blenny that would be a great addition. but i would wait a few months before adding it.

everything is looking wonderful. love the zoanthids and the 6line. you could get a lawnmower blenny that would be a great addition. but i would wait a few months before adding it.

Thank you :)

I was going to get a Lawnmower Bleeny however I talk to a guy at the lfs who said they die a lot from being hungry? Will they eat seaweed too?

i have had my lawnmower for a long time and do not have much alage in my tank at all any more. they eat more of the film alage that forms on the glass. i say go for it.

Lawnmower blennies are one of the easiest fish to keep. If you don't have a lot of algae in your tank, they will happily eat dried seaweed sheets. Plus they have so much personality. RIP my beloved Lenny the Blenny. Ironically, he did starve to death. But that's because he was trapped in my overflow tower for god knows how long before I found him.

awww I am sorry to hear about Lenny. RIP

I have some time before I will get another fish. Next month at our meeting we are going to have a frag swap thought I don't have any really to swap but I have cash and that works just as well.

here are few pics I took today I got the rock of zoo's I will am happy with that now that they are glued down!

IMG_6751.jpg

anyone know what this is???
IMG_6753.jpg

IMG_6758.jpg

I have had no luck getting my starry blenny to eat seaweed. they are very similar, yet still a different kind. they do usually just eat the film algae on the walls and rocks

Darko you mystery coral looks like a hydnophora to me. Does it have a hard skeleton?

yes it does, some times it furry like in the pic other times it looks like its just a skeleton. This was given to me, I don't know much about it. I will have to look up some information on it.

Just keep it away from other coral, big time player in the chemical warfare game. Mine likes lots of light and decent flow, not direct flow just enough to to keep the polyps waving around

Mine is one of my favorite corals, Im actually getting a couple of more rare color morphs this weekend, blue(as blue as the outline of this site) and purple with silver polyps. Very cool coral IMO

Here is what mine looks like with the polyps retracted

Yep that is what it looks like. Yes that is the problem I was having I think it had a lot of flow in the spot it was I just moved it and hopefully it likes this new spot a little better. Thanks for your help!:mrgreen:

I just got my adapters today :) I will post some pics once the lights and hood go on!!! FINALLY THE HOOD OFF THE FLOOR!!! haha do you know how many people have stubbed there tow one it...

Back