Darko's Upgrade 46g Bow Front

Those acans look awesome!

Thanks I am kind of going acan crazy!!! MUST HAVE MORE!!!:^:

Awesome pics! Your tank looks great! :D

How long have you had the pipefish? What does he eat?

Thanks I have had him a little under a week, he eats pods and I feed a mix of frozen food but supposedly he will eat things as big as mysis, but he is really small now so the LFS started him on frozen rotifers and he perks up when frozen food is in the tank.

Darko, awesome photos! Thanks for sharing! Really liked the one of the crab....emerald, I think?

Yep that is an emerald.

Very nice!!

It looks like your 6 line is being aggressive towards the clown in that picture. That was my experience with the 6 line as well. Mean little suckers.

The corals look beautiful and that blenny is fat as a pig. :mrgreen:

Very nice!!

It looks like your 6 line is being aggressive towards the clown in that picture. That was my experience with the 6 line as well. Mean little suckers.

The corals look beautiful and that blenny is fat as a pig. :mrgreen:

Yeah but honestly the clown is not much better I think they play more than anything, they do that kind of stuff a lot but they don't nip at each other... plus all of my fish except my pipe fish who is wack-a-mole (pops in and out of rocks), they all fight for attention from the camera...for real but they also know I drop like one or 2 pieces of food in while I take pics so they are trained like my dog...

That Blenny is a goat it will eat anything... I didn't have a whole lot of algae at the time so I was worried about him starving...silly me :shock:

Yup, my clown bites me every time I put my hand in the tank. He's more aggressive towards me than the 6 line EVER was towards him.

My blenny has actually prevented me from putting my hand in my tank... He thinks EVERYTHING IS FOOD... He will sit and watch you and attack!!!

My pipefish is finally starting to come out more!!!! :)

DSC_8624.jpg

DSC_8619.jpg

DSC_8607.jpg

He is a good watch fish he is always watching everything outside of the tank....
IMG_4181.jpg

my new chalice I really like this...
IMG_4191.jpg

IMG_4190.jpg

anorexic...
IMG_4216.jpg

puffy...
IMG_4153.jpg

Very nice Donna. I like the puffy. Cool tank you have there.

Thanks I like puffy too, luckily its puffy most of the time.

Looks great! Awesome chalice, I'm jealous!

Yeah that is getting better color everyday, its only been in my tank a week!

Sweet! Love the pipefish...looks like a skinny zebra :)

lol yeah he does, his tail looks like a Canadian flag too... Canadian zebra fish?

Very nice pics...I really like your pipefish, it seems so laid back.

Yesh he is nice and chill I don't have a lot of swimmers, they all just kind of chill....

I want that fish!
I'm going to come over to your house and suck him up through a straw when you're not looking. :D

OK you will need a long straw :)

Back