Darko's Upgrade 46g Bow Front

Awesome pic Donna!The pipefish doesn't get blown around in the current does it?

Nope I don't have a whole lot of flow, only 2 of the 3 power heads in my tank is on, the 3rd is just to hard to get out and and keep forgetting when the hood is off. But the 'flag tail' pipe fish is one of the best swimmers as far as they go.

OK so my Blastos that I was suppose to get last weekend fell thought but that is ok. So something kind of interesting is happening in my area we have about 4 or 5 LFS in a 9.99 frag war... I have been seeing NICE acans/favia/blastos/brain maze/ there is some really really nice things they are putting out. FOR $ 9.99

This was $9.99
IMG_4504.jpg

IMG_4438.jpg

This was $9.99
IMG_4444.jpg

This was $9.99
IMG_4429.jpg

other random shots
IMG_4463.jpg

IMG_4331.jpg

IMG_4497.jpg

I know right we have a local form that our LFS go on and out do each other....its funny how much prices have dropped because of the competition.

The ups man just brought a big box from BRS with a new RKL, a reactor that is 1in shorter than the one I have and will fit in my stand!!! EXCITED!!! :)

IT FITS!!!!!!!

The reactor will get hooked up tomorrow, I am getting PVC glue from my dad, I didn't want to buy another thing of glue when I had the almost full bottle there. I am going to run it off my main pump... yes I know what about the pods, honestly I am so tight on space I don't have room for another pump, sorry pods....

IMG_4530.jpg

IMG_4538.jpg

UGGGG I made a mess..... but if you can see all the way to the tank YES THERE ARE 2 BAGS FLOATING IN IT!!!! :bounce:
IMG_4539.jpg

O and this one too.... because its cool... :)
IMG_4521.jpg

Here is my new ric, and a favia. Its not the same favia I originally got but I am pretty happy with this. They didn't have any more of the other one and this one opens up with a some reds... its cool

IMG_4544.jpg

IMG_4546.jpg

lol Yeah I as up again until like midnight cleaning up the fish room/living room/dinning room/kitchen/bathroom... Its amazing how as soon as I start with anything its like FISH TANK EXPLOSION in the whole house.

Back