Darko's Upgrade 46g Bow Front

I went to LFS just to look.......

We all know how well that works.... Its not a scoly but its looks like one...

IMG_4710.jpg

IMG_4706.jpg

Yeah I added a thing of them today :) but no she eats frozen anyways its not the lack of pods its the S.O.B. 6 line that is going to be gone hopefully soon, without taking apart my rocks.

IMG_4814.jpg

IMG_4807.jpg

IMG_4815.jpg

IMG_4817.jpg

I have not updated this in a while, so a few weeks ago I had a salinity swing I killed all of my shrimp, but everything else was fine... It was my fault I mixed water and wasn't paying attention to what I was doing and wound up pumping fresh RODI into the tank and not saltwater I caught it fast but not fast enough.

I also had my first electrocution (my arm still hurts) luckily everything was OK. My heater went out less then 2 months old, took it out I am running without one now it will be fine until September-ish... I also changed out my power heads and have 2 - K2 & 1 - K1 I have been playing with placement as best I can with the hood on. Along with those I replaced my aqua lifter pump and filter on my overflow I am going to use my old one for my ATO. My next projects are wiring my ATO (I got one with my RKL) and its about time for new rocks things are getting a little full in there and I am going to take the rock out that has all of the mushrooms on it.... done with those, I have a few rocks of mushrooms that are growing in my sump and they are still spreading like crazy!

Here are a few pics with the new camera, getting a little better :) .... Don't worry I have been taking lots of pics with it just not so many of the tank yet....its been to nice out :bounce:happy summer dance:bounce:

DSC_4858.jpg

DSC_4773.jpg

DSC_4506.jpg

It looks like you're going to be winning some POTM entries! You are very talented Donna.
Oh, sorry about your shrimps. Get some new sexy shrimp they are so cool.

Last edited:
It looks like you're going to be winning some POTM entries! You are very talented Donna.
Oh, sorry about your shrimps. Get some new sexy shrimp they are so cool.

Thanks David, I was bummed I missed this months photos....

Yeah! Those are cool... and sexy :) I miss my cleaner shrimps! They are fun to watch.

Back