Darn it don't tell me....

Well I guess a cycle is the time to get it, though its going to be a pain in the butt to get rid of. :( All lights are out. If I am remembering correctly that is the best way to rid of it.

Well I guess a cycle is the time to get it, though its going to be a pain in the butt to get rid of. :( All lights are out. If I am remembering correctly that is the best way to rid of it.

You can use a turkey baster to blow it off the rocks then suck it up.

Actually I moved the powerhead so its hitting the rocks more. I am going to try and get another PH this weekend (have to wait for payday). I can't add a CUC yet because I am still registering Nitrites right now (between .25 and 0), though the Ammonia is now at 0. I also still am sitting at 20 for the Nitrates. I was planning on ordering the CUC from reefcleaners tomorrow if my Nitrites are gone when I test at lunch today. That or run over to Petco and pick some up from them, though they are about 3 times as expensive the John.

And yes I am a Star Trek fan...so go ahead and call me a nerd or geek. I am one and proud of it. :lol:

Back