December meeting

Ironman

Reef enthusiast
well everyone its that time again! (CHRISTmas) The idea has been proposed to have a Dinner again this year. Its much easier with all the hussle and bussle to meet at a resteraunt and just have a nice dinner.
If yall would like post some ideas for dates and resteraunts. When we get alittle closer a final descision wil be made. I think last years went over pretty well with the buffet. at CHRISTmas time money gets tight and buffets seem to be the most affordable. anyway post your ideas

Sounds good to me, I'm always up for a buffet!! There is a good country style buffet at 75 and shallowford rd. I forget the name of it but it is just east of 75. It might be a good choice. Where was it last year?

I like the idea, but wouldnt Krystals be more affordable??

JK! Sounds great. I wouldnt mind having a room at Golden Coral or something, or at the buffet your talking about Patrick. I know which one your talking about, but I cant remember the name either. DOPE! :)

I am glad everyone is not politically correct nowadays afterall it is Christmas, not xmas or whatever else but CHRISTMAS! There is a nice japanese restaraunt on lee hwy where the old pizza hut used to be that has good prices and excellent food, just throwing that out there. I used to work at picadilly and if i have to eat anymore chicken fried steak or country fried chicken I will start abducting homeless people at food kitchens and making them fight to the death for a can of vienna sausages(just kidding). Come on people lets get some idea's out here!

My vote would be for golden coral or ryans. I love chinese and eat it 2 or 3 times a week carpediem, but have found that most people dont share my love for the finer cuisines. You and I will have to go there sometime. but if by some chance everyone wants chinese then Im all for it.

Japanese not chinese bryan, gosh:nono: ! Then again who cares? HA! I guess your right some do not like to explore the beauty of the finer epicurean/culinary arts. What about Pizza?

maybe we should do a poll, sounds like people like chinese, japanese (its all the same) theres several good chinese buffets in town. Im still all for golden coral or ryans, So keep the choices coming

I'm up for whatever, Chinese, Japanese, GC, Ryans, etc as long as they have a meeting room, so we can don't have to worry about having manners.

:)

Bryan thanks for the acro frag its doing great! I am up for whatever everyone wants, I did not mean to come across as turce or arguemenative.

Well it doesn't matter to me, I'm gain for anything as long as it good food. I'm the type of person that will try any food once, if I don't like it I don't go back. But my wife oves chinese and Japanesse food, So anyplace you all decide with is ok with me.

Bill

heh he's still new to posting and i forgot to tell him about the edit button...but anyways chinese, japanese, golden coral is fine with me

not xmas or whatever else but CHRISTMAS! There is a nice japanese restaraunt on lee hwy

Is it just me or did those lines back to back look just plain WEIRD???
:frustrat:

Oh... and as far as food and the meeting goes, if we can swing the bucks... we're there.
I kinda miss you guys... well, one or two of you anyway... heh

Nice to see you posting chris! It seems people are leaning toward chinese,japanese. So there is two buffets I know of in the lee hwy area. One in the eastgate mall building (china Moon) and one at the shallowford RD intersection next to Rhodes furniture. Is this what people want to do? or would everyone rather go to a regular buffet? Is there anyone out there that doesnt like chinese?
Post one way or the other! and majority rules! None of this either way stuff! We will finalize by next weekend. we will try and schedule this for the first or second week of december to avoid the christmas rush.

Back