Digglers 75 eel tank

Thanks guys, I've come to realize that snow flake eels are just as goofy as clowns. This thing, for lack of a better word, can be retarded at times. :bounce:

No offense intended.

This thing, for lack of a better word, can be retarded at times.

Lol there was a point where my eel would act hungry so I would try to feed him and he would stick his nose in the food and start to bite it then stop and act like he had forgotton about the whole thing altogether. And it's not just him. I saw someone trying to feed a green moray at an aquarium...

And that conch looks huge. Mine is like 1" long.

Lol there was a point where my eel would act hungry so I would try to feed him and he would stick his nose in the food and start to bite it then stop and act like he had forgotton about the whole thing altogether. And it's not just him. I saw someone trying to feed a green moray at an aquarium...

And that conch looks huge. Mine is like 1" long.

You've got a wee one. Mine is about 3 1/2". Very cool critter.

My two montipora plugs are sort of taking off in this tank. It's spilling/encrusting the plug. I would have expected a bit more of a vertical growth. Thoughts????
IMAG0156-1.jpg

It's been a long time since I've updated this tank. Yesterday I added Kermit, probably the last fish to the tank. I'm curious to see how this environment effects his color. :D
IMAG0246.jpg

Back