Disaster

LionFish

Resident Photoshopper
got home from mt gatlinburg trip to learn that my Tomato clown, and Lionfish had went to that big reef tank in the sky. My yellow tang looks to be next to Go. I believe it is ick, brought in from the Powder brown. Im in the process of getting a QT set up in hopes of saving the rest.

Hate to read that Lion.
Hopefully the others will survive.

BTW
Did you happen to make it to the Riply's Aquarium and Cades Cove?

The riply's aquarium, Yes
Cades Cove , Nope ran outta time

Plenty of pictures and Videos uploading will take a while

Last trip we made up there,I spent 6 1/2 hours in riplys.Needless to say,the wife wasnt happy and I got reminded of it that night when it was rutting time.:grumble:

Last trip we made up there,I spent 6 1/2 hours in riplys.Needless to say,the wife wasnt happy and I got reminded of it that night when it was rutting time.:grumble:

Rutting time, bwahahahaaha. Only you Yote:mrgreen:

BTW sorry to hear the bad news Lion.

LMAO Yote, you frickin' kill me!

Lion I am sorry that you lost fish I hope that you are able to save the rest, that really sucks! So far I've not had Ich problem but I have my 20 gal set up for quarantine and everyone has done their time there first. I did deal with ich once in my freshwater Tropical tank and wiped everyone out which sucked, much cheaper loss than you have suffered but it isn't about the money, you do get to care about the fish after spending so much time caring for and admiring them.

That's true Shihtzu. I cried when I had to euthanize my firefish that I had for almost two years. It was just a cheapo red firefish. But Donald was my friend. :cry:

I didnt even get a chance to put them outta there misery
my mother ( looked after My Tank) thinks she killed them .

The clown didnt look so hot the day before we left
The Lion was a complete shock.

I only have the Blue regal tang left now

I tossed in the 2 damsels that were on death row they seam Fine .
The regal is hanging in there but. not comming out hardly at all

The yellow tang passed yesterday afternoon
I did however get 2 peperment shrimp now that i can have em'

Back