Dominos'

wolfie357

Reefing newb
Just added two domino damsels after I rearranged all my rock and coral. I'm hoping they will teach the yellow tailed damsel some manners. I know historically damsels don't like damsels but just like alot of other common traits in fish, it doesn't apply to 100% of them. They're actually doing alot better than I thought they would, I really thought someone would be dead by now.We shall see!:bouncycig

Just added two domino damsels after I rearranged all my rock and coral. I'm hoping they will teach the yellow tailed damsel some manners. I know historically damsels don't like damsels but just like alot of other common traits in fish, it doesn't apply to 100% of them. They're actually doing alot better than I thought they would, I really thought someone would be dead by now.We shall see!:bouncycig
oh yeah they will alright maybe even kill the yellowtails if the domino's are being than the yellotails. Domino's have a huge chip on there dorsal fin and wont think twice about becoming tank bosses. I'd keep my eye on them if not turn them in to living food for a carnivorous tank friend. All damsels are the devils of the reef for the most part. Sometimes there are some exceptions.

Then who's going to teach those domino's ,they will be much worse than that yellow tail in time

Well so far so good, the dominos have claimed a nice spot under a rock shelf on the opposite side of the tank from the yellowtails hang out. I didn't mention that the yellowtail is at least twice as big as the larger domino. They aren't messing with each other at all any more. The only other fish(pajama cardinal) no one bothers him at all. Another funny thing I noticed is that my CB shrimp doesn't go after the dominos like he does the yellowtail. Talk about a disfunctional family.:fechten2:

Yeah he just hangs around all day but at night time he cruises the top of the tank back and forth all night. He is the only fish that was still alive when I got the tank from a freind who didn't take good care of it. He survived the nuclear winter.

Back