dustins first tank. 120 gallon(lots of pics)

Dustin I hope you dont take my opinion as me cutting you down, Im not. Different strokes for different folks if you know what I mean.

dont worry i dont, i have read much worse about this type of system on rc. and thats whats great about this hobby, we can all do what we want with our tanks

those pictures could be doctored to make everything appear different. Always have to take pictures with some skepticism but it is a great looking tank.

I'll just add I give Dustin credit for trying to turning his tank around. I think he realizes the 6 tang deal wasn't a good setup. At least he's on the right track now. :)

well it sounds like she is getting better off then some, four months severance pay, so that gives us roughly 8 billing cycles for her to get another job and should keep life going on as normal

That's definitely lucky. Lots of people are just being told to go home and not come back, no severance package, nothing. I wish her luck with the job hunt.

Sorry to hear it dustin. BUt dont give up yet, just maintain what you have with as little money as possible until things change.

How about yourself? are you going to get a job to keep your tank?

Wow Dustin that blows! Has she heard anymore on the Denver job?
that job was for the position of vice president of customer care for dish network, but she decided not to take it about a month and a half ago because she didnt wanna move to the other side of the country when our entire family lives over here

That's definitely lucky. Lots of people are just being told to go home and not come back, no severance package, nothing. I wish her luck with the job hunt.
it is lucky but it also sucks that it is all they are giving her after being with home depot for 28 years and basically being one of the few people that built that company when it started, she might even get a full years pay if we are lucky

Sorry to hear it dustin. BUt dont give up yet, just maintain what you have with as little money as possible until things change.

How about yourself? are you going to get a job to keep your tank?
i would get a job and have been trying to get one but i have no way of really getting to one since i have no license and the closet bus stop is over a two miles away

Back