dustins first tank. 120 gallon(lots of pics)

i got some good news. 1) i will be staying in the hobby after all, my mom got the full years severance. 2) i have now seen all anthias eat, which is good

Good news Dustin! I'm glad things have worked out.

I just don't understand. How does it save money to give someone a full year's pay for doing nothing, instead of just keeping them employed and paying the exact same amount but get work done for you in return instead??? I mean, I can see 2 weeks severance pay or something making sense. But one year? Why even fire the person in the first place?!

Good news Dustin! I'm glad things have worked out.

I just don't understand. How does it save money to give someone a full year's pay for doing nothing, instead of just keeping them employed and paying the exact same amount but get work done for you in return instead??? I mean, I can see 2 weeks severance pay or something making sense. But one year? Why even fire the person in the first place?!

I'm glad to hear Dustin. Regardless of the situation its better than others. My dad got layed off day before thanksgiving this year with just two weeks pay and I have two little brothers still in grade school. You better help your mom as best you can!

ok so its long overdue but i have to start taking my bio balls out of my sump, only on problem. i dont know how to get the plumbing off that connects the tank to the sump. here are some pics of how its set up.
007-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

the only reason i dont know how to do this is because when it was setup the people that did it used pvc glue on everything

Back