Eggs on live rock

R Cubed

Reefing newb
Hey got some eggs on a piece of live rock. They are very tiny. I've posted a close up and the whole rock for some perspective. It is a fairly new setup, about a month old. Here is what I've got in the main tank: Two oacillated clowns. Small about an inch and a half. (They are too young to spawn and the eggs are the wrong color), three blue legged hermits (but they don't lay their eggs on rocks), a large nassarious snail. (wrong packaging, color, and appearence), and a couple of softies. That is it for the main. It is a 5.5gal tank with a custom 3.5gal display fuge. In the fuge are: Three blue leggs and three nassarius. I'm thinking the eggs came in on the live rock. So if anyone has an idea of what they are I'm curious. Thanks
Ryan

Attachments

• Rock.jpg
    Rock.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 829
  • Eggs.jpg
    Eggs.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 739
Were they there since day one? Have they changed any? Cool though :) maybe it is a case of teen pregnancy lol babies makin' babies :mrgreen:

Not sure if they were there from the start I just noticed them the other day. Yah I don't think they will hatch or if they do live very long after. Was just curious as to what they may be. Thanks for the reply.
Ryan

Back