Eggs or trouble???

rees83usaf

Reefing newb
I was looking in my aquarium today and happened to notice these little clusters of what look like eggs. They are attached to the glass of my aquarium. They look like little half shaped bubbles. The "bubbles' are perfectly clear and inside them are 4-6 tiny white specs. I cant see them moving, or anything...yet! I was wondering if someone could maybe tell me what they think they are...

I tried to take a picture, but I cant get them to show up with my camera. They are either out of focus or the aquarium reflects too much light...

The fish I have are:
Yellow tang
Peppermint Shrimp
Bubble Starfish
Green chromis

Any thoughts?

Do you have snails? It'd be pretty rare for them to be fish eggs. Maybe shrimp eggs, maybe snail eggs. In any case, I doubt they are anything to worry about; they'll probably be eaten before they ever have a chance at hatching.

Yes, I have a few snails that I picked up in some live rock as well as a couple that were on some plants I put in there... Yote replied and said they were prob snail eggs as well! I didnt realise this one actually posted. I couldnt find it earlier... haha... Thanks again!

Back