Eric's 65-Gallon Project!

Hey guys here is a quick video of the tank.... when it was first started and how it is now! Let me know what you guys thing. The colors are a bit off on the video of how the tank is now because I recorded with my iPhone 4 and the beginning was recorded with my old iPhone 3g 11 months ago lol. I need to get a video camera!

The carpet in the 1st part of the video I no longer have it. It started out doing really good but one day it just started looking really bad and from there on it just went down hill! Probably due to the tank being new!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myMtxw2qUGE]YouTube - Eric's 65g Reef-Before & After[/ame]

Thanks Dave!!! The possible Dino issue is doing a lot better!!! I have been doing 10g water change weekly and it has improve a lot

Eric the tank looks great, however I think that two Tangs in a 65 gallon might be pushing it. :dunno: JMO

Sorry I took so long to respond but I missed your post. Yea I might be pushing it with two tangs but there are doing great and look really happy. :D

Now a little update!! I have a baby frogspawn!!!! LOL LOL :) :)

103-19.jpg

102-24.jpg

101-24.jpg

Back