Eric's 65-Gallon Project!

The tank looks great! Those bubbles look like they're caught in some type of slimey algae like cayno or dino's. Hope its not dinos! They're bad news. Can you get a closer pic of the bubbles to help us ID it better?

Yea I have notice that slimey algae too on the rocks.. I will get some closed up pics of the bubbles because now the lights are off. The tanks are doing great and I have been feeding them red algae that I got from my LFS and they are getting fatter lol.

Yea I have notice that slimey algae too on the rocks.. I will get some closed up pics of the bubbles because now the lights are off. The tanks are doing great and I have been feeding them red algae that I got from my LFS and they are getting fatter lol.

Glad to hear the tangs are doing well and getting fat. Definitely get us the pics when you can. If it is something bad you'll need to take care of ASAP. Good luck!

Here are the pictures.... as the day goes on more bubbles appear and then during the night when the lights are off they start to disappear.

104-12.jpg

103-14.jpg

102-19.jpg

Here you can see the slime around the rock

101-19.jpg

105-9.jpg

I dont think so... I had some algae in my tank that looked like that I turned off the lights for a few days and it disappeared.

But what and ask someone else about your corals and anamones because i didnt have any in my tank at that time.

Back