Erin's tineh tank EXTRAVAGANZA!

Reader's Digest version is:
Walking into work yesterday I saw a bunch of cruisers outside a hotel. They call me over, ask if I've seen anything suspicious, etc, etc. Conversation turns to why I'm walking to work (it was freezing here). I tell them why and that I'm on probation. They cuff me and throw me in the back. Good freakin' times.

That whole story reminds me of this!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PScmRiaZhwk]Dead Kennedys-Police Truck - YouTube[/ame]

REEF REEF REEF REEF. Definitely should be a reef. nanos are so easy to make look absolutely full and colorful. Not to mention nano reefs are AWESOMEZ!

MANATEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or you could just pose in front of it for every picture. I'm sure very few of us would object to that ;)

You know, I'm totally disappointed in you and this build thread.

For real.

WTF? No zelda hat in the videos???????? FAIL! You need to send that zelda hat to ME now because you're a disgrace!

Other than that, love the teeny tineh tank!! :D

That is some of the best aquascaping I have ever seen!!!
Would you mind if I borrowed some ideas for my new 180-ish build? :D

For real.

WTF? No zelda hat in the videos???????? FAIL! You need to send that zelda hat to ME now because you're a disgrace!

And I thought I was being harsh about the Zelda hat

For real.

It's not even MY hat!!!

I'm so sorry baby. Please forgive me. LOVE ME GRETCH!!!

Gill-and-Dory-Nemo-s-Father-are-riding-the-Turtle-finding-nemo-10032482-565-314-1.jpg

how awesome! haha

Back