Euro Reef Club!!!!

Ironman

Reef enthusiast
There will be a $700 minimum club dues just to post on this club, were trying to weed out the lower and middle class hobbyists who can only afford MRC and Seaclones. However if the MRC club would like to get involved I would be happy to let then come to one of the euro reef meetings and smell some of the :pooh: from my skimmer for free.(just as soon as it produces some:frustrat: ) Love you guys!! Thanks for being supportive as I get my skimmer working!!

What the $700 Dollar ER club gets you --- An empty collection cup
skikmmer007.jpg

What the MRC Gives you -- Full collection cup, plus 1/2 gallon in the overflow container.
skimmer_372022.JPG

ER :bowdown: at the feet of MRC.

Wow I can do that to.

Clean
skikmmer006.jpg

Dirty
skikmmer009.jpg

Your gonna have to do better than a 1/2 gallon of tea! By the way I didnt see your $700 membership fee clear the clubs account yet, so keep your posts to a minimum

Just wondering how this club is doing? I heard the founder jumped ship after realizing his unit was undersized.

you dont want to compare units!:bounce:
And just cause somebody buys the lambergini and isnt happy with its performance. that doeant make it a slow car!:grumble: in comparison to you, I guess I could buy the Daewoo, but I can get alittle better service out of a honda. yes your daewoo gets the job done but no one even knows who makes it and where it comes from.:mrgreen:

Well thats exactly what you got, a old beat up hotrod in the basement that doesn't work... maybe I have a Deawoo, but atleast it gets me from point A to B.

All joking asside then maybe you can show us how to make the thing work.

Both Iron and I went back and forth with his for over a month with no luck... My MR - 2R and ETSS he is using now put the one he had to shame, but we both suspect it was either the Sedra pump or our lack of knowledge with NW skimmers.

I have my MRC set to wetish... could be wetter, but it's wet.

With the ER we couldn't ever get a foam head at all, we ran the water level like 1~2" from the top and nothing, it was like trying to use a skimmer after feeding articpods.

RevReefer said:
Hey Gwen I never see you post at TRT anymore. What's up with that? Also what is your club forum site?

ahhh TRT!!! yeah love those guys!! I'm a really bad person since u guys already know that and thus they banned me!!!!!!!!!! I have emailed Greg numerous times to try to sort that out, but they just don't wanna put the past behind, but rather wanna keep drama going. I think it's mostly conflict with my TalkingReef site. I guess I was a threat!??! oh my!! There were other things going on, but that's prolly 75% of the problem. I'm sure they also think I'm the reason ARC left TRT. Just lots of drama and I hate drama. I'd like to be back on TRT, but Greg is very hard to read.

You mean the Atlanta Reef Club ??

which euro reef are you using? and did you go back with a sedra when you replaced it? I bought the 8-2 model, I ran it for about 2 months on a heavily stocked 120 and probly didnt fill the colection cup 2 times, just wouldnt foam, I even bought the gate valve mod and didnt help. euro reef said the only thing they could figure was the pump didnt have enough power, but after the money I spent for the skimmer I wasnt about to invest in another pump, So I hooked up my etss 800 and parked the euro reef.

Back