Euro Reef Club!!!!

I have a Euro-Reef CS6-1

I think it came with a dolphin, but replaced it with a sedra? Supposed to be the same thing, but the sedra is better is what ER told me.

euro reef actually told me to get a different pump other than a sedra? maybe cause of the size difference, I just didnt want to spend another $150 and may not even be the problem. whatever.

Not when you just paid top dollar for it and it never worked. I dont have that kind of patience, and my etss works fine, and is a better quality skimmer and more expensive anyway. I wish the euro reef had worked cause everyone swears by them, but in my case there must have been something wrong with it? it doesnt seem like there is alot of room for error, you put it in the sump, plug it in, adjust the water level with the gate valve to get a foam level. seems simple but never would produce foam?

Really, salt? I dont know if my goldfish would survive if I added salt to the tank!:mrgreen:

Im willing to sell it?

lol

let me see what happens and if I ever find a 125g tank.... the tank I buy may include one since I'm looking for a full setup....
I'll keep it in mind.

brandon, I want to say they told me to get a GEN X pump and get the next size up. I dont remember exactly but it was a pump that looks almost identical, he said they had switched to them intsead of the sedras anyway. I dont know, its not being used anyway.

$300 raffle box? sure sounds good!:frustrat: I new I could count on you to make me feel better about buying it!:Cheers:
by the way I think I owe you something:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
thanks a bunch man!

Back