Fast's 120

Come along way, in just over a year! Love the black sand and all your corals. So jealous. How bout an update on the blue and red hornet frag? I want a red hornet but not gunna pay outlandish prices.

My Red Hornet colony now numbers about 30. I will be fragging soon on those, 20 pp on them. I way over fragged my Purples though, and they are in high demand right now.

Out again this weekend, and picked up just a couple more things.

Pink Zoas with white mouth and white skirt.
IMG_3796.jpg

Some sort of Rose Millie
IMG_3824.jpg

Purple with green rim Acans
IMG_3801.jpg

Defender Chalice
IMG_3802.jpg

Golden Chalice (I split with a buddy)
IMG_3806.jpg

Blue Eyed Kole Tang
IMG_3805.jpg

Looooove those acans! They look great. So that is called a defender chalice, huh? I've had one all along and didn't even know it! :) Mine is such a slooooow grower.

This weeks new chalice pick-ups

IMG_3838.jpg

IMG_3841.jpg

The first one is about 8 inches ling, and 4 inches wide. The second acout the size of a silver dollar. I have got so many chalices now that Iam going to have to get rid of close to 10 others, all of which are doubles or triples of stuff.

I have not been happy with the looks of my tank, and the mess of frags all over the sand bed since I added my new sand. My feeling was that it was just too busy, and messy. So over the last week, I went from this:

IMG_3877.jpg

to this:

IMG_3880.jpg

IMG_3885.jpg

Which ended up giving me alot more real estate to place stuff for gow out. I also added more cave work, and flat rock.

Acan Forest
IMG_3885.jpg

Chalice Frag rack (half of which are for sale now)
IMG_3890.jpg

Zoa Frag rack (most will be placed in the rock work to grow out after fragging)
IMG_3891.jpg

and a few of the Rhodactus Mushrooms I picked up yesterday
IMG_3884.jpg

You can send me something if you have no room ;) I still want those red hornets! Your chalice collection is frickin sweet too!

HAHAHAHAHA, the reason I re-did my rock was to give me more room. That being said, I'm good now, but thanks for the offer. Got the Red Hornets back in my tank today actually, so I will be cutting them in the next day or 2.

I went on coral buying binge over the last several months, adding what I felt was missing (like more Acans).

Looks great! I love how your fish seem to hover together in front of the camera LOL My fish scatter at the site of a camera!

LOL, yeah they are just like my son, bunch of camera whores. I normally have to snap off a bunch of quick shots to ensure I don't have unwanted fish, or 3 year old hands in the shot.

Back