Fast's 120

one of the local fraggers here they give me a deal of 3 frags for $27.00 I think thats a deal but that's mostly on any soft corals stony corals on the other hand not so much of a deal... so yeah I think $60 on 4 is an amazing deal with a 6 head micromussa ive seen 4-6 head going for $60 by them selfs here.

one of the local fraggers here they give me a deal of 3 frags for $27.00 I think thats a deal but that's mostly on any soft corals stony corals on the other hand not so much of a deal... so yeah I think $60 on 4 is an amazing deal with a 6 head micromussa ive seen 4-6 head going for $60 by them selfs here.

Yeah, the Micromussa normally runs about 20.00 per head on these, but I've known the guy for ever, and make a long trek out to see him, so he rewards me.

He did have a huge colony of Grade A Ultra Aussie Acans that he was going to cut this week, and I ordered some of that as well.

Yeah, the Micromussa normally runs about 20.00 per head on these, but I've known the guy for ever, and make a long trek out to see him, so he rewards me.

He did have a huge colony of Grade A Ultra Aussie Acans that he was going to cut this week, and I ordered some of that as well.

well then its well worth it and that trek even though its long must save you a a load in shipping charges. I'd love to get in to Acans and fava and such. But I'm vary nervous to do so. Even though the tank is recovered and is in a better place where it wont be cooked by the summer heat. As well as my parameters are back in check. But still highly nervous about stoneys though my hammer and candycane are do quit well again I'm not sure if I have the skill required for them.

well then its well worth it and that trek even though its long must save you a a load in shipping charges. I'd love to get in to Acans and fava and such. But I'm vary nervous to do so. Even though the tank is recovered and is in a better place where it wont be cooked by the summer heat. As well as my parameters are back in check. But still highly nervous about stoneys though my hammer and candycane are do quit well again I'm not sure if I have the skill required for them.

If you can keep a Hammer and Candycanes alive, you can keep an Acan alive. Just place it low in the tank and do the same thing you do with the others.

If you can keep a Hammer and Candycanes alive, you can keep an Acan alive. Just place it low in the tank and do the same thing you do with the others.

Really wow I really did not think it would that simple as my Aussie Pink Hammer and then electric blue and neon green candy canes I just shoot them with a meal mix of calcium, enriched brine&cyclops and I've managed to keep them alive straight through the crash. i thought it would be more work for them than the hammer and candy cane

now when you say low do you me on the sand or around the base of the rock? or either?

Ok I will see about a small frag from a friend and see how that works out. so its place low and in indirect light? Feed them the same as my hammer and my candy cane?

Back