Fast's Frag Tanks

I had them named wrong, mine are Kryptonites, not Incredible Hulks.

IMG_4174.jpg

those are nice! i might have to get me some! and some others look good too? nice setup! im keeping my eyes on this thread, for frags i like! :)

too bad your in Bay Area, haha im in the OC :mad!!::mad!!:

I am in So-Cal at least once a month, that's how Marines Wife knows about these, lol.

you should get african blue hornets!!! soooo cool!!!
images

I have Original Blue Hornets!

Will you ship to NY?

I will, but with weather like it is, you have to pay overnight shipping.

fast if your lookin for some real high end mini colonies here ya go ;) Rare Zoanthids and Palythoa Pack Mini Colony Collection | eBay

Those really aren't all that rare, I either have them, have had them, or can get them anytime. But thanks for the heads up.

thats not too bad, i am about 30min from there, and of course would go to you. i will definitely keep it in mind!!! :D

Will you ship to NY?

Amba what part of NY are you in? both Britt and I are in NY I'm in the Albany area and she is out by Syracuse I think it was. We both were going to time an order from Wade some time. If you want to Jump in on this band wagon it will help cut shipping down.

Amba what part of NY are you in? both Britt and I are in NY I'm in the Albany area and she is out by Syracuse I think it was. We both were going to time an order from Wade some time. If you want to Jump in on this band wagon it will help cut shipping down.

I'm less than an hour from Britt, city of Binghamton. If you wait a couple of weeks to order I will totally jump on that!

Back