February POTM Entries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PIC_0045.JPG

OK, I'm new here but this was fun, so here we go again. I tried the extreme close-ups, but apparently you guys have much nicer cameras than me.

100_1099.jpg

Last edited:
OK, I'm new here but this was fun, so here we go again. I tried the extreme close-ups, but apparently you guys have much nicer cameras than me.

Not necessarily. The pic I took was from about the distance you did. I just centered the object from about 6 ft away, zoomed in as close as I could while maintaining focus, and used iPhoto (for Mac or download Picassa 2 for free on any PC) and crop the image.

I have a 40$ camera from t-j max and it takes terrible pictures! except when it is daylight or sunset in WV when I am taking pictures of salamanders(nerd!) I toke my goby picture with my dad's camera which was 200$. So far everyone has great pics but my favorite is Cthegame and newreefinsc.

Great shots already! I give up. Does it count if i take shots of somebody else's tank?? :)

thanks C
Bob doesnt come out very often, and since he looks like a rock hes tough to see when he does

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back