February POTM Entries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you know about the real world.You're here 24/7,more then Biff,Yote and me combined.

its actually pretty impressive how he can do that. I mean i was amazed by biffs ability but dustin is just on a whole other level. Even the most pointless abilities are unique gifts. I guess what im trying to say dustin is that you're gifted. again...not!:mrgreen:

well here we go again with another try !
jan8th2009chromis.JPG

cool pic of the coral banded, mine literally dissapeared from my tank, one day it was there, the next day it was gone

i like the theme idea
the only backfire is not everyone has lps or sps or clowns hosting nems

maybe it could be more broad like corals, reef fish, predator fish, inverts, full tank shot or something along those lines:twocents:

like the chromis ray ray

Nice shot Ray! I wanna get me an aqua-herd (the term "school" doesn't make sense to me in that context so i'm boycotting it)of chromis. Are they generally peaceful?

Last edited:
i like the theme idea
the only backfire is not everyone has lps or sps or clowns hosting nems

maybe it could be more broad like corals, reef fish, predator fish, inverts, full tank shot or something along those lines:twocents:
even then, if you say there is a backfire, your idea is till going along the lines of not plausible, because not everyone has corals or predator fish. i like the theme idea but i like reefs idea better. like one month you have LPS, one month you have SPS, one month its softies. and if you dont have anything in your tank that is the theme for that month then you just sit that month out, no biggie

Nice pair of chromis Ray!

Again[sigh]

I was trying to be more general.Not nemos hosting nems but just fish pics,softies etc.

Categories could be:

Soft Corals
LPS
SPS
Fish (Either Reef or Predator)
Inverts
Full Tank Shots

Am I missing a category?

Should we just combine all corals like all fish?

If you can enter, than enter, if you don't have the approprite photo to enter, better luck next month.

If you have a different list of categories, please post them.

i have never posted before and this was taken with a cell phone but i think the colors are good.....:bounce:

Attachments

• manderian goby.JPG
    manderian goby.JPG
    16.6 KB · Views: 233
i have never posted before and this was taken with a cell phone but i think the colors are good.....:bounce:

there is another fish i had that just dissapeared from my tank, a mandarin
i must have some very pugnatios hermits

also i like that
corals
fish
full tank shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back