February POTM Entries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks all, Bob is definantly a cool fish as well as unusual, he is awesome to watch at feeding time

Hehehehe. Boblin.

The rules are it has to be your tank, and you have to have taken the pic. We ran into some disagreements about this in the past, because it would be so easy for me to go to my LFS and take a picture of their nicest display tank, and then I'd pwn you all.

I think we should have a rule of no changing your photo once you submit it too. I know i have been guilty of doing that too. but i would gladly give up that ability.

heres mine

040-1.jpg

I think we should have a rule of no changing your photo once you submit it too. I know i have been guilty of doing that too. but i would gladly give up that ability.

I agree, just wait till next month. You can tell my pics from the nice green hairy background.

Nothing to do with last month and me being hurt Dennis. becasue im not. I have been thinking this for a few months now.

Cool pic James!

I still like to see a theme pic!
Soft coral pic,SPS pic,fish pic,invert pic...you get the idea.

neither do I...i think theme would be like clowns hosting anemones or shrimps cleaning fish or similar.

Just a single shot of a coral or fish is not a theme to me.

I get it. If the theme is LPS, you would see pics of any kind of LPS, bubble, frogspawn, hammers, Lobo, torch. It would be easier to decide if all entries were like items rather than trying to compare a fish to a coral to a crab.

I like the theme idea, too. I love that tank shot of mine, but how do you compare it to an extreme close-up of a clown/host shot? Or a six-line....

I voted for you too, dustin. Maybe it was the last minute pleading.

@Dustin and CT-smart asses!:grumble:I would put the Vulcan death grip on both of you two-if you were here.

They do it on other sites.I know our community is too small for just clown pics or just frogspawn pic.I think we're big enough for what I suggested though.

Last edited:
@Dustin and CT-smart asses!:grumble:I would put the Vulcan death grip on both of you two-if you were here.

damn freak, a vulcan death grip would surely teach us a lesson. haha but i would try my best to defend your move with the Klingon Mok'bara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back