Feeding question?

Now that I have my tank fully stocked, how much should I actually be feeding? I feed every other day alternating between marine cuisine and emerald entree? Is a full cube enough?
Firefish
Starry blenny
Diamond goby
Pajama cardinal
Sixline wrasse
Black occelaris x2
Inverts are misc. Hermits and crabs, coral banded shrimp, and serpeant star.
I also have various soft coral frags. Not sure if I need to consider corals when I feed.

I think a full cube every other day is good for those fish. Certain corals will benefit from target feeding -- mostly LPS corals.

Some of those are messy eaters so your corals will typically get a little food occasionally when you feed. You don't HAVE to spot feed them, but it does make them grow faster. I spot feed mine a few times a week.

I have a whole bunch of frozen foods. Mysis is the main staple and is included in almost every meal. From there I have blood worms, nutramar OVA, formula one, and phycho pure....and I'll usually feed a mixure of two or more each day. The actual amount is probably less than half a cube total, but at least two of my fish eat almost constantly in the wild so I feed daily...every other day seems fine for what you have.

Back