Feeding TIme

I have tank envy! Both set ups truly amazing, I have a feeling that the 75 or 90 gal might be on the horizon. Maybe just start with the 40! I know Yote be patient.

Thanks

Rich

Dude,I'm on my 4th tank in close to 3 years:D
Started with a 30,went to a 55,from there to a 75,and now the 125:bounce:

I will follow in your foot steps! Got to clear out the basement. i want to create four walls of tank with a single recliner in the middle so i can hide from the kids!

I will follow in your foot steps! Got to clear out the basement. i want to create four walls of tank with a single recliner in the middle so i can hide from the kids!

HAHAHAH
That dont work.I already tryed :mrgreen:

Dcan, I also feed 2-3 times daily... but then, I have a small tank, and not a huge pod population... and I feed very small amounts.

So, oh-knowledgable-ones, is that too much? My params stay pretty stable (but I do lots of water changes)... and it seems like if I don't feed 2x/day, my flame angel gets bit**y with the other fish. Is that normal, or am just imagining it?

Tanked,as long as the parameters are stable and the nitrates are low with no algae problems,then nope,your not feeding too much.

With the fish I have,I've not put any kind of fish food in the tank for over a month now.But all the fish are fat,active,and healthy.I do however dose with zooplankton for my corals.

I was feeding once a day for months...now I do once every other day...But I've gone a couple of days. I don't think my tank's mature enough to handle less feedings from me. But so far, my fish are fine. I'm trying to condition my fish for when I'll be gone for 2 weeks this summer. I have someone coming in to feed them, but I don't want them in shock if they miss a day or 2.

Back