Fifth Day Creations

Got it. That is a good one. It is also a good way to witness to someone. When they ask like I did it could lead into an interesting conversation.

Donny....you out there anywhere??

yep It will be exlusively saltwater fish/corals with a strong focus on corals. Were directly across the street from Cracker Barrel in East Ridge. Its great spot like 30 sec off the interstate.

PM me Sailfin about how much you would like and so forth.

/d

OH boy free help???? Absolutely! When do you want to come? I will be there most of the day tomorrow finishing the floor. The tile is all layed and grouted just have to get the grout haze off the floor.

Also will be trying to make final plans for how everything will be layed out. Would love as much input as I can get.

My number is 423-718-7940. Call me if your thinking of comming by so I make sure I'm there.

peace
/d

good night dave arnt you a preacher or something, its not the fish he created on the 5th day! he created all the creatures of the sea. that means everything! except freshwater of course! that came when eve tempted adam and sin entered the world. then there was freshwater. :mrgreen:

Ironman said:
good night dave arnt you a preacher or something, its not the fish he created on the 5th day! he created all the creatures of the sea. that means everything! except freshwater of course! that came when eve tempted adam and sin entered the world. then there was freshwater. :mrgreen:

LOL! I know goober! I was just narrowing it down to FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:bounce:

you carasmatics are all the same! make the Bible say what you want it to! :mrgreen: JK! Im just glad we are talking about spritual things on here!

Back