Filter Direct

Bluespace

Reefing newb
My first purchase was thru PureWaterClub.Com but after reading some bad reviews I quickly stopped the transaction before they could charge me.

After some research and advise from this forum I chose Filter Direct
eBay Store - RO Reverse Osmosis Filtration Systems: Whole House Water Purification Systems, Aquarium RO Filtration System.

Pricing was in line if not cheaper than with other retailers on comparable item
Shipping was as expected 3 business days
Packaging was good
Instructions were good
Hook up was easy

Overall I feel it was a good purchase. I will buy from them again.

Glad to hear a good review about them. My system will be here on Tuesday. They have great email communication. Can't wait to get the product and see the difference in quality from PWC.

Awesome company and a solid, quality product. I received my 6stg ro/di system last night and I couldn't be happier. The customer service from this company is awesome. Buy your next ro/di system from them and you wont be disappointed.

I got my Ro/DI from them. It came exactly when they said it would. It works like it should. No leaking and it hooked up pretty easy. I'd give em an A+ and would use em again.

Well, I finally hooked up my filter direct ro/di system last night. I made 9 gals and it works perfectly. It make water a lot slower than I would have thought. It takes 34min to make 1 gal of water. It is supposed to be a 100gpd unit, but I don't see how that's possible with roughly 2gph.

The unit came with a pressure gauge and its reading 60psi. The instructions say it requires a min of 40psi so I should be good with where I'm at.

Even tho this isn't a FilterDirect unit, they all use basically the same RO membrane.

Aquarium Water Quality: Choose the Best Reverse Osmosis Unit for Your Needs
The GPD figures in this table assume the following optimal parameters: water temperature of 70-77 degrees Fahrenheit, 60-90 psi pressure and less than 200 ppm of TDS. If any of these parameters is not optimal, GPD decreases, sometimes up to 50%. Therefore, if you need a certain amount of water per day, and one or more of your parameters are outside the optimal range, you need to purchase a higher GPD rated unit.

Here's my new unit installed. It's flowing a bit faster now.
Picture097-1.jpg

We have a calculator on our website that allows you to plug in your water temperature and water pressure and see how much your membrane should be producing under those conditions.

Russ

Just received my RD150 RO/DI stage 6 system. Super easy direction and setup went smoothly.

Good customer service and quick shipping (FREE SHIPPING TOO)

i got my ro/di from purewaterclub. Had no problems with shipping had it in 3 days or the unit it self. Only thing i did not like was i got a adapter for washer hookup and the sink one that came with the unit and they leaked worse than the titanic and the threads on them was crap. so i got parts from lowes and works like a charm

Back