Finally! My 75 Gallon Full Blown Reef!

My chromis are the last fish out of bed in the morning, they wont really come out for an hour or so after the lights go out, and then they are also the first to go hide for the night.

Give it some time, but the skimmer thing is kinda odd

I've pretty much given up on ever finding these fish. :( But at least my visit to marine scene wasn't a total disappointment.

I picked up this cool critter:

032.jpg

And my first acro:

035.jpg

I also got a porcelain crab, so I'll take a pic of him next time I see him.

And the anemone finally decided to come out. But he had to choose the one rock that I didn't plan on leaving in there... :?

036.jpg

Lol Anemones always do that don't they. Well at least you got a couple other things. Maybe the fish are just hiding.

Thanks guys!

A question... I understand the ricordea has been through a lot, so I'd expect it's growth be temporarily stunted, but the mushroom hasn't budged. It might have to the with my water quality. Nitrates are pretty much undetectable...

The crab:

003-3.jpg

A few neat overhead shots I got:

005-3.jpg

006-3.jpg

Oh and the weirdest thing happened today... I saw two hermit crabs fall off the rock together, and I thought one probably crawled on to the other and they fell. But then it looked like one was attacking the other. The one fled it's shell and the other tooks it's shell. I took the meano and put him on the other side of the tank and the first one went in the other one's shell. Both shells were really the same size...

I got this picture:

016-4.jpg

Gotz a new freind:

006-4.jpg

He's such an awesome fish. I got him yesterday (from petco), and he's swimming all over the place. I've already gotten him to eat algae sheets and formula 2. :mrgreen:

Back