Finally! My 75 Gallon Full Blown Reef!

Got a new fish :D

026.jpg

Uh oh, here comes the angry mob...

023-1.jpg

Yep thats normal. Mine did the same exact thing. It came out within a couple weeks. My best educated guess if that its getting used to the change of lighting. Basically acclimating himself.

Yep a week or two. Ask BL1, I was so worried mine was gonna die bc it put itself in a hole. But after a week or so he finally came out a little bit more each day until he was 100% out! He still has hit foot attached in the hole tho. I think it feels safe to him.

So... Yesterday I got three chromises at a place up the road, so it was a long day for them, but they seemed okay when I put them in the tank. They were behind the rocks, but at least they were behind the rocks together... So now two of them are swimming around together while the other one is hiding in this one place. Should I be worried?

Is this normal chromis behavior? I woke up this morning to find they are all GONE. Not a trace. I searched all over the tank, looked in the sump, and even considered if they were in the plumbing.

My protein skimmer kinda exploded last night. Filled up all the way in a couple hours. So something's wrong...

Is this normal chromis behavior? I woke up this morning to find they are all GONE. Not a trace. I searched all over the tank, looked in the sump, and even considered if they were in the plumbing.

My protein skimmer kinda exploded last night. Filled up all the way in a couple hours. So something's wrong...

I wouldn't worry about not being able to find the Chromis, they're just hiding in the rockwork somewhere. You'd be surprised how small of a space they can fit into.

Did the skimmer overflow back into your sump? If so you want to do a water change right away to get those pollutants back out.

Back