First corals

fmlo4.jpg

xo0biw.jpg

Sorry for size, but leather fingers I do believe.

That is a kenya tree, low light low flow, but they are tough as nails and will spread like the plague anywhere

GSP likes high flow and will take any sort of light

I am deff trying to combat it, thinking about getting a tuxedo urchin

yeah I have to agree with fast combat it as quick as you can and keep an eye on your phos and such. After my crash last summer I failed to take in mind phos leach with my rocks and I've paid greatly for it. I've been dealing with hair algae ever since. So do keep a vary close eye on your levels. do build a vary strong cleaning crew :Cheers:

I have right now in there about 10 hermits, 2 emeralds and a strawberry probably about to go get an urchin and some snails in about a half hour/ Doing some more research.

just my opinion here's what I would do

26 Dwarf Ceriths
12 Nassarius
11 Florida Ceriths
6 Large &
5 Small to Medium
Nerites

Then adding what ever else you like. The snails are just wow great there, not the best looking but they do there jobs greatly. Just something to keep in mind

I will more than likely order some stuff from reefcleaners.org in my near future.

Awesome John is a great guy as wells as every one else there. He will set you up nicely :D with a custom crew if you like or one of his quick crew will work that's what I got for one of my tanks which is a 29.

well seems like a good start cantwait to see how it all works out. :Cheers:

from what i heard is that kenya tree wont spread that fast if there happy.i have seen them in a place that has to much flow were there not happy.and what happpends you start seen them everywere.

Mine has very minimal flow, looks very healthy after just 2 days, my green start polyps are opened nicely during the day but not night. Are zoas good for beginners?

Guy where I live has about 75 different zoas, including darth mauk, bam bam orange, and whompin watermelon. Some other rare ones he said. What is usual pricing for small frags of these?

Back