Fish food prices + shipping

Altohombre

The Tennis Pro Reefer
is it worth it to buy frozen fish food from the Dr's if shipping is $23? They have a buy 6 mix and match deal going on.

is it worth it to buy frozen fish food from the Dr's if shipping is $23? They have a buy 6 mix and match deal going on.

I've never ordered food online but $23 for shipping sounds like a rip off (probably by the shipping company UPS or Fedfex i guess, not the 2 drs.). $23 buys a lot. That money can go towards something else. I hardly ever order online because i feel that shipping is a waste of money unless its something i cant find locally.

If I recall correctly, they price their shipping by the amount of the order. It works out great if your buying salt but has its drawbacks when buying lighter products.

i think its worth it, because their food prices are cheaper then around here so i can get more from them, plus since they are having a food sale you can get frozen food dirt cheap, and then you get six and they get even cheaper, now is the perfect time to stock up

Last edited:
My local Petsmarts and Petcos both have great selections of frozen foods. They only cost a few bucks a pack. If you don't have access to any other stores, then buying it in bulk online is probably worth it, but only as a last resort. At least that's what I think.

Back