1 snowflake eel
1 whitetail trigger
1 blue chin trigger
1 pink face wrasse
1 white cheek
1 powder blue
1 Gold stripe maroon
1 blue dot goby

is there any fish i should add or take away?

If you buy the maroons when they are ~1 inch, they actually aren't aggressive, so you wouldn't actually be bad off unless you buy them more than a couple inches. Definitely gOby first though.

I have a Brazilian dragon moray eel and I'm planning to get the following fish soon: Blue Jaw Triggerfish, Yellow Tang, and this like 5" maroon clown they have at the LFS.

I was just planning on adding the trigger for now but would it be best to ad the tang first? It seems like the most docile fish of the 3.

I would be very concerned about that eel eating anything you add to the tank. If you can, i would look for an adult trigger that is too big for him to eat.

I would be very concerned about that eel eating anything you add to the tank. If you can, i would look for an adult trigger that is too big for him to eat.

Yes I was planning on only adding adult fish. He really seems like a big wimp, I don't think he'll try to eat anything 4 or 5"+. So you don't think I'll have any trouble with the tang and the trigger together?

You might, it would be better to add the tang first, and i know he seems like a big wimp, but that isnt going to stop him for going after the other fish - espcially an eel that is that big and established

We got a 3" puffer once when he was smaller and he hardly bothered it. He kind of looked at it some times and started swimming towards it but he certainly didn't ever try to bite it. Unfortunately the puffer didn't have the same opinion as me... He died in less then 24 hours due to stress.:sad:

what i did was i got my eel realy small...teach him to eat only what i give him..and now that my eel is bigger it doesnt go for the smaller fish...

Hey look at this. :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZnWQ0en1ZM"]YouTube - 75g Saltwater Aquarium - Dragon Moray Eel w/ various Damsels[/ame]

Back