Fizgig!

wontonflip

I failed Kobayashi Maru
Ok, so I'm in a Dark Crystal sort of mood. Went to the LFS today, and picked up my new baby -- another Diamond Watchman Goby! He's a scrawny thing, BUT he was eating heartily at the LFS, and sifting the sand. It's from an LFS that always has healthy fish, so I'm not worried. Kudos to the employee who helped me :D

Since he's still acclimating and I did not have a pic of him, here is a pic of his namesake -- let's hope this one holds his own to any would-be bullies!)

6672-4397.gif

We were watching Dark Crystal on Netflix the other day, and I declared that our next pet, whether it be furry or slimy or fishy, will be named Fizgig :D I always loved Dark Crystal. Got the kids into it. They loved the movie. I feel old. I was around their age when I first saw it LOL

how did you get such a clear picture of yours??

Well, a few days ago, I thoroughly cleaned my tank glass --- scrapped off all algae and all coralline. Then I took my point-and-shoot, turned off the flash (very important), pressed the camera flat on the glass and clicked away. THEN, did an auto-adjust of levels in photoshop, raised the vibrance settings, and voila :D

Oh, and I used the burst mode -- i just hold down the shutter, and it takes nonstop pictures...so in reality, I took like 50 continuous shots, hoping to get *just one* good shot ;)

(you did ask LOL)

One of my professional photographer friends said "Even professionals do some editing/tweaks to their photos, whether it is through developing it the old fashioned way w/ chemicals on photo paper, or through photoshop." LOL

Back