Forum Upgrade

Chris

Reefing newb
Well its about that time again, I will be doing a full forum upgrade to the latest software versions this Saturday, June the 2nd. So expect little to no access for about 8 hours. We are having major spam problems that jhnrb has been handling before it hits the forum. We are going to add several automated spam catching tools that are now available with the new version of vBulletin.

Thanks,

Thanks for the heads up. I really appreciate the work you guys put into these forums! you guys are awesome! glad to hear it'll be easier to keep spammers outta the forums.

LOL Ad...that kinda would've been funny now that you say it...aside from the fact that I would've been in the same boat...LOL.

Thanks for the heads up Chris, thanks for all the hard work!!!

Well, the upgrade is still underway. I have several templates left to upgrade and the photo gallery is broken. I have sent an email to the photo gallery company to see if I can get some help bringing it backonline. Let me know if you see any other problems with the forum as you are using it so I can fix them.

Thanks,

Chris Edwards

Just Checking To See If This Involved The Photo Gallery Also? It Seems To Be Down. Today 6/4/2007
Thanks
Ray

I will put the chat room link back, thanks! Yes the photo gallery is down, I am working with the company that made the photo gallery to get it back up and running.

Back