FS 12g JBJ Nano Cube with Light upgrade

LConte17

Reefing newb
looking to go bigger. so gotta sell my NC off. The hood is used, but whoever buys it will get a brand new Tank with it, i purchased a brand new tank. that i was gonna use for a tank for like Dwarf Octopus but since im selling off to get bigger. Buyer will get the new tank.

oh shot i forgot the price. im hoping to get 200+shipping since the tank is brand new and the hood was only used for 2months.

depending on where it would be shipped to id assume itll be 25 [somewhere on teh east coast] to 40 [somewhere on the westcoast]

i already have it packaged in the box to be shipped but here are pics from when i first set it up. [only pics i took if it] thats the best i can do since its all packaged in the box with peanuts and everything just waiting on me to slap a ship to address on it.

Picture002_343564.jpg

Picture003.jpg

if i must ill take it outta the box but id rather not since i have the peanuts all in there.

What kind of lights does it have? I'm interested in it, depending on the lighting.

FYI on Marine Depot, a brand new 12 g JBJ nano cube is $179. Is there a reason why you are asking so much for it?

Last edited:
i ordered a Light upgrade via the LFS, i gave them my hood for a day the changed the main 50/50 lights. lights are 72w total instead of the normal 48w total.

it comes with extra Ballast as well which goes for 60-80 dollars depending on where you buy it. the same light upgrade goes for like 295 on nanocustoms.com

i really was gonna ask for more. a friend of mine had told me hed give me 250 for it if id wait a few weeks, which i dont wanna do so i priced it to sell.

Back