ggNoRe's 29g Biocube HQI

Thanks! He seems to be doing really good in my tank thus far, I was kind of scared my lighting was going to be sufficient.

Got a pair of clowns! :mrgreen: Going to hold off on naming til I know who turns out male and female.

DSC00531.jpg

DSC00537.jpg

Thanks Biff and Reefreak!

Looks like the target feeding is paying off great for my candy's. One head is already splitting.

DSC00562.jpg

and my galaxea seems to be extending as well (hope this is a sign of growth and not something bad happening)

DSC00543.jpg

Thanks for the reassurance Biff!

Dcan: That was their first day and they were pretty scared but not anymore. They are acting true to their name now flying all over their tank. Plus I never knew they were such voracious eaters. I keep telling myself I'm not going to feed today since I feel I have been feeding to often but after seeing them swim all over sticking everything in their mouths they can find I always feel bad and end up feeding again anyways. My poor goby can never get any food anymore because they gobble everything up before it can even get to the bottom half of the tank!

Sen: I have it all listed and shown on page 2.

New shipment came in today from bluezoo! Got some neon blue mushrooms, some blue spotted shrooms, and a bunch of snails.

DSC00591.jpg

DSC00592.jpg

Passed by a fish store on the way back to the office from an auction and couldn't resist.

Sun Coral:
DSC00623.jpg

Pink Birdsnest:
DSC00624.jpg

Hop on the Stomo Express!

DSC00677.jpg

DSC00682.jpg

DSC00683.jpg

When I first saw this guy less than 2 months ago he was about 1/4 the size he is now. Man, they grow fast!

Back