ggNoRe's 29g Biocube HQI

Well I took my son for his first outing today and for our first outing we went to the liquor store. :beerchug:

(My fav. LFS is located in the back of this guy's liquor store.)
He showed his potential as a professional reefer with not one poopy diaper or bloody murder scream. Which makes for a very proud dad! :mrgreen:

In our trip we picked up:

A red open brain
ORA Validia tricolor Valida
ORA Fire and Ice Acro (Think that's what he said, he has a strong Viet accent)
Orange Ricordea
and a Fire Shrimp

I'll post pics later when things start to open up a bit.

Offtopic: Go USA!!

Cant wait to see the pics.:D
That young un is waitin till you try to set him up with a nano to throw that fit.So you might as start saving for that 300 gallon ultra reef now.:mrgreen:

Here's Pics:

FireShrimp.jpg

OJRIC.jpg

After a quick earch on ORA, I would guess this is actually an Orange Digitata
ORAOJDIGITATA.jpg

ORAValida.jpg

RedBrain.jpg

6-27-2010.jpg

Got some more new stuff! :mrgreen:

DSC01125.jpg

DSC01089.jpg

DSC01093.jpg

DSC01098.jpg

This one didn't do so well in shipping:
DSC01100.jpg

DSC01101.jpg

Glued this GSP to the back in hopes that it will take over my backwall:
DSC01104.jpg

DSC01121.jpg

DSC01122.jpg

DSC01112.jpg

DSC01080.jpg

Thank you Dcan and Biff! I got that acan for $15 the guy at the fish store mispriced it, was supposed to be $30. lol

Wow! Thanks everyone! This forum is awesome as well as this hobby. I already got one of my coworkers addicted he got a NC 6. My dad fell victim as well and is having a tank built for his house. And just yesterday I found out another one of my coworkers is thinking about starting a tank. :mrgreen:

Looks Great ggNoRe!

You should get a close up of that first SPS you put in there! =P Green Birdsnest?
I'm interested in its progress :D

I really need to get an update on my tanks progress! >.<

Thanks Ulta! Looking forward to that update! :mrgreen: I'll try and get a shot of that birdnest tomorrow when the lights go back on.

Back