Glass-Holes.com RULES!

RyanG

Reef enthusiast
I would just like to tell all of you how happy I am with www.glass-holes.com and their products! My first purchase from them was to get their complete drill bit set for glass.

Set of Diamond Coated Holesaws - Glass-Holes.com dope aquarium stuff

I got this about a year and a half ago when I was setting up my 180, awesome set up and it will drill any hole we will ever need in this hobby!

My newest purchase has been for the 10 gallon nano contest. Although I purchased it from my local fish store its still a great glass-holes product. Here it is, the Super Nano con Dientes overflow kit.

Super Nano con Dientes Overflow Kit - Glass-Holes.com dope aquarium stuff

I had a problem getting the "supplied"(keep reading its interesting) bulkhead to work properly. What I ended up getting was a bulkhead that the FISH STORE modified, unsuccessfully. Long story short they tapped threads into a slip bulkhead. After contacting glass-holes via email, only to inquire as to what size, length bulkhead I need to replace the leaking one with via email I was shocked and pleasantly surprised to get an email response from Mike literally in under two minutes! Instead of just giving me the information as I had figured Mike asked me for a shipping address! He wanted to replace the bulkhead as it was obvious to him that I got the wrong parts. I got it delivered to the house in three days and was shocked to see that it also had the vented elbow and silencer tube in the box as well.

www.glass-holes.com has the best customer service in the business hands down! Thanks to Mike and the rest of the guys over there for all of you service and great products. They can expect my business in the future and for me to recommend them to all who are in need of drilling glass or needing an overflow box.

OBTW Thanks for the fun-dip Mike, it made my daughter very happy to get candy in the mail :D.

Glass-holes.com you rock!

Back