Great Meeting Thanks!

RevReefer

Living Reefs Supporter
Hey I would like to say thanks to Jeremy, Chris and his wife for hosting the meeting this month. The pizza was good, and the fellowship was better. It was finally nice to meet you both along with that crazy Donny guy ;). (thanks for the cd's and shirt)

Good to see all of my old friends as well, Brandon, Bryan, Patrick, and Joe! Feels good to be a part of the club again.

A special thanks to Chris's mom for her house! LOL! :mrgreen:

Yep,I agree with rev. It was good to meet jerm ,jelly,and mater.
Thanks for the pizza.
And was good to see every body else to.

ps
Hope that boy gets to feeling better iron.

Yup I agree it was nice meeting you all. Oh wait I couldnt make it because I live some 400 miles away. LOL Me and biff are going to start our own club only for people who dont live close together. LOL What do you say biff?

Actually I have something in the works for such a club. Not a losers club, but a real online club for those without a local club.

Everything was fine except I thought rev would be older... and skinnyer..

lol j/k

Good meeting even though one of the neighbors aimed a shotgun at me.

/d

great meeting guys, and just so mator doesnt go and cry in discusset. it was jeremys wife that was at the meeting. not chris's

Ironman said:
great meeting guys, and just so mator doesnt go and cry in discusset. it was jeremys wife that was at the meeting. not chris's
really it depends on what part of public were in :D all in all I am inclined to agree it was a great meeting and it was nice to meet some of the guys I have not met in person up untill that point sorry you werent there mike had fun looking forward to the next one :D hey tin-man hows bryson?

Last edited:
Gatlinburg sucked. On the way up there Jeremy got a stomach virus. The when we were settled in for the night I got it. Then jerm's niece's boyfriend got it. We thought that Jade was getting it again, but we think it was just the ice cream I gave her. Traffic sucked. Ripley's Aquarium was cool.

Jermpool=Jeremy /ToMatorClown=Jerem'y wife, Melissa /JellyMan=Chris
Somehow there is still confusion.:mrgreen:

Yeah,when we went a couple of weeks ago the traffic wasnt that bad since everybody thought it was going to snow.I like to go when the weathers good so we can go through Cades Cove.

Back