greeting

jlee

Reefing newb
hello to one and all just a beginner to saltwater. Spent most of my time in the air force in the far east and doved almost the whole time. i have a 55g and a 29 biocube tanks both are reef and fish or will be once they are up and running full speed. mostly i grow aglae so if you need some just yell i think that i may have about 55 gal of mostly brown and some green. got a whole herd of tank cleaner at work, i think the ones are all full don't look like they put much of a dent in my crop. So guys and gals just put in your orders and they will be filled. Well a little about me retired air force 23yrs, last assignment us air force academy colorado springs. i am currently work for the army in the medical field. got a wife be married for life i think or it just may be 27years but feels like life. 5 kids all grown with kids of their own. live in alabama born in ohio little town call belpre. hobbies rc helcopters rc plane saltwater algae and hopefully fish and reef in the near future. i will be asking alot of question mostly dump ones but we learn from the mistakes more then what right. well enought about me more as we come to know each other thanks for having me along

Welcome to the site,were glad to have you.
How long have you had your algae tanks up? j/k
When ever you got a question,just ask it.You'll get different oppinions,but every system is different.
Good luck.

Welcome to the site jlee.Don't worry to much about the algae,everybody goes through it at the beginning.Things will settle down(usually) when your tanks mature.Good luck and post questions in the general forums for the most responses.

Welcome Jlee!!! Like everyone said, post all the questions you can stand, you're bound to get some good answers 'round here! Also, there are some very helpful articles on this site...juts click on the tab at the top of the page...you're sure to find some informational jems in there!!!

great jlee...good to have you aboard...feel free to ask any question you my have...theres also in the photo gallery..a lot of tanks set ups that migth give you a lot of ideas..good luck..!!

Back