happy finally!!

chross12

Reefing newb
I have finally found what I am passionate about. It sure took long enough haha. I have been totally absorbed into this new hobby turned business. I am in the procvess of opening up a maintaince/leasing company inmy home town of Destin, Fl. God Bless chross12

its awesome that your pursuing something that makes you happy. all too often people are blinded by more money. money is great. but if the tradeoff is being unhappy its not worth it. Congrats to you! and welcome.

I'm sure you've heard the ole sayin.
If you love your job,then you'll never work a day in your life :D
Its great that its working out for ya.And welcome to the reef,were happy to have you.

hello :Cheers: and welcome.if we didnt love our hobbie as much as your going to we wouldnt all be here bugging each other:bowdown:. And im one of the biggest pests on here:shock:

don't get the plumber bug.... You know how it goes all day your doing maintenance on someone elses tank, who wants to come home and do maint on their own. ;)

I own a store and do maint around town here and somedays I wonder............ for a minute. I love my fishies..

Welcome!!

Back