Hello from a newbie

Seraphic

Reefing newb
Hello all! Completely new here to the forum and to salt water aquariums. Not new to unique pets though! At any rate: with my son turning four soon, he's developed a fascination with fish. After doing some research, I decided to start investing the time and energy into getting a setup going for our home (something I've wanted
but couldn't get the wife to agree on in the past!)

Expect lots of questions!

Hello and welcome to the site! You started with a 125 gallon tank? That's perfect! It will allow you to keep so much, and leave a lot of room to learn.

Well, a friend who started the hobby 2 years ago talked me into the 125; I was looking at even larger tanks beforehand. Apart from the tank and stand, that's it. I've got a long list of gear here I want to post about before delving into more purchases! Thanks for the welcome!

Go big or go home.:D
Welcome to the reef.Were hear to help,so post any questions you have.Somebody will have the right answer.

You've made a good choice with the 125. It's what I started with and have never regretted it. No question is too stupid to ask, even if you've already asked it. This group will keep you on the right track. Welcome!

Back