Hello

Ghost

Reefing newb
Hi. I'm from a small coastal village called Great Brak River in South Africa(next to Mosselbay)
I just decide to start a saltwater aqaurium. I have been doing a lot of googling on the subject and got onto this forum. Been reading the threads the last few days and saw this is this place to get help. I see a lot of experienced people on here.
So I'll be asking a lot of question because all the terms and stuff is very new to me.

Welcome to the site! If you have any qurstions feel free to post them.
You can also find alot of answeres in the helpful articals at the top of this page.

hello!!..wow africa..were all life begun!!.somday i want to visit africa..can you post some pics ??..i bet reefing there is awsome!!!..welcome again and have fun!!

Not sure if reefing is so big here. none of our local pets shops does saltwater. I'll see what I can do for some pictures from around here.

Picture001copy600x445.jpg

Wow nice pics, excellent view. Welcome to the reef, any questions please feel free to ask.. Oh and post pics too, we love pics....

Welcome to the reef.

That is a beautiful coast.
MAN,I sure like to wet a line there some day.

Rigo,Buddy you ready?:D

Welcome to the site. Glad you have decided to join us. A great group of people reside at living reefs and I hope your time here is fun and informative.

Hello and welcome! I grew up in Zimbabwe (Harare) and spent a lot of vacation time in South Africa. In fact, I went back just two years ago and spent the summer driving around S.A., Swaziland and Lesotho. I miss it :(.

I'm not an African native, I just lived there because of my dad's job (diplomat with the State Department). I lived in 9 countries by the time I was 16.

I have barely been outside the state of oklahoma! it sucks! i want to travel so bad, but i'm too poor. I went to redline's neck of the woods once (seattle/tacoma) to green bay, wisconsin and to corpus christi, Texas. with Seattle being the most beutiful and my favorite ( i'm a cool weather person)

Back