Hello!

chichimom79

reef junkie
Hi fellow aquarium enthusiasts! Don't have a tank up and running yet, but planning on a 60 gallon cube. I haven't had a reef tank for almost ten years and technology has certainly improved! I am excited about LED lighting. My major problem with my last reef was overheating from my power compacts and I couldn't afford a chiller.
I still don't have a lot of money to throw at this hobby so things will be slow starting. I will have to admire everyone else's tanks for a while until I can get up and running. Forced patience in this hobby isn't a bad thing though, am I right? ;)

howdy and welcome to the site..:D
patience is the best way to go in this hobby and even after years of trying is an art I have yet to master.. :grumble:
But I am learning..

Hello and Welcome!

We will help you get your set done with the least amount of cost to you! Im a very broke college student, so you could say Im an expert in this :D

Thanks Erin! There is a clown trigger on the inside and a seahorse on the outside, and a coral banded shrimp on the back pinching my leg. :) Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

welcome welcome that is great that your on again we be loading up our tanks at same general time. I will keep up on your progress :)

welcome welcome that is great that your on again we be loading up our tanks at same general time. I will keep up on your progress :)

And I, yours! :) It would be cool if you still lived close by. We could frag together. lol And that's also assuming this used set-up comes through. It has to come through!!!! :^::^::^:

i make a couple trips down i-29 cause i'm from missouri. and my son lives there with his mom. yeah it is too bad we up in the isolated country so we gonna have to pray for luck! :):beerchug:

Back